Hi, Amazing Person!
We’re excited to have you interested in volunteering with us to build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter. It takes 3,000 hours to build a Habitat home. Thousands of volunteers contributed 23,957 hours constructing Habitat homes in 2016. The service of volunteers enables the cost of each home to be affordable for a deserving family in El Paso County.
Review the volunteer calendar to sign up for slots.
Volunteer hours At the ReStore are Tueday - Saturday morning (9am- 12:00pm) & afternoon (1pm - 4pm).
On the Construction Site - We build Thursday through Saturday, with a morning (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM) and afternoon (1:00 – 4:30 PM) shift. Saturdays fill up the fastest, so book early
DIRECTIONS to VOLUNTEER LOCATIONS
Construction Site Location: Country Living
811 Bunting Ave., Fountain , CO 80817
Directions to from I-25:
1. Head south on I-25 toward Fountain.
2. Take exit 132A and turn east on Mesa Ridge Pkwy.
3. Take the US 85 ramp and turn right (south) onto US-85 S.
4. Turn left onto Comanche Village Drive and take the first right onto El Paso Street.
5. Take the first right onto Bunting Avenue. The construction trailer will be past the first curve to the left.
This location follows School District 8 closures and delays. To receive cancellation notices sign up HERE
Pikes Peak Habitat ReStore
411 South Wahsatch, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Directions from I- 25:
1. Take W Cimarron St exit and head east on Cimarron to Wahsatch Ave. Turn left onto Wahsatch Ave.
2. 411 South Wahsatch Avenue will be on your right.